Anyone ever drink bob marley mellow mood?

Is it good

Is it legal under 21 (pretty sure)

Does it let you chillaxx

Is it safe

I have lax practice every day so will this help me relax after

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I just had a can, and it most certainly did mellow me out, its just a few legal supplements, think of an energy drink, but everything it contains is made to have the completely opposite effects of its counterpart. It had a fairly fruity, lightly carbonated twist and its actually pretty much all natural (ie. pure cane sugar, no fructose, natural juices). I enjoyed one at the mall today, found it at Spencers, pure surprise because I am a HUGE Bob fan and never knew the drink existed. No alcohol or illegal substances at all. Once again, it chilled me out,but nothing crazy. A noticeable calming effect was experienced, and will probably be ready for bed the rest of the night.

Is it good? I thought it was tastey, looks like, but is nothing like (in taste) an energy drink, because I REALLY dont care for energy drinks.

Is it legal under 21? Legal for all!!!

Does it let you chillaxx? It will most certainly encourage and highly suggest your body to slow down

Is it safe? 10 fingers, check, 10 toes, check... 20/20 vision, check...all is well here

Source(s): Had a can
    • Fox6 years agoReport

One thing I would wonder is if it make it hard to wake up.

• alia
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Bob Marley Drink

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Anyone ever drink bob marley mellow mood?

Is it good

Is it legal under 21 (pretty sure)

Does it let you chillaxx

Is it safe

I have lax practice every day so will this help me relax after

Source(s): drink bob marley mellow mood: https://tr.im/A8fFZ
  • 4 years ago

I have had the drink and the tea. I drink them at night about an hour before bed so that I can turn my mind off and sleep better. I have an insomnia problem and don't want to take the sleeping pills prescribed by my doctor. My daughter suggested this. I like the tea better becuase it is not carbonated but I have to admit that the drink works better to help me sleep.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/8Jidi

they're super lame they just have melatonin in them not even anything fun. sorry to bum you out but whoever is selling these is exploiting bob marleys image. i'm pretty sure he would pass on it if one was offered in favor of the j

• 9 years ago

Yes tastes great!

Yes no I D required

Yes you will fall asleep trust me

Its safe if you use it as the bottle says

I wouldn't recommend this for anything other than sleeping ...I don't know anybody that didn't fall asleep off this so i wouldn't drive or anything

Source(s): I buy it all the time
  • 5 years ago

I tried this drink yesterday and it gave me the opposite effects,I was hyperactive and couldn't sleep all night. I don't know maybe something is wrong with me ?!

• 5 years ago

I only drink it when I'm sad and then I quickly cry myself to sleep : )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.