What are the chances that the Giants are going to draft Ryan Kerrigan?

I think its pretty good.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kerrigan is extremely talented and smart but i sincerally doubt the Giants would go DE again. They have great talent at all the skill posistions but they need to work on fundementals right now. I see them going with LB from UCLA Akeem Ayers to strengthen their tackling and linebacking core which deffinetly needs help. Or they will go O-Line to protect Eli Manning and help the run game. Looking at the board the Lions are the only team before them that are almost guranteed to go Offensive line so the Giants will most likely be looking at Nate Solder from Colorado or Anthony Castonzo from Boston. Or they could look for a guard and go Mike Pouncey. Either way i doubt they would go DE and Kerrigan is most likely going to New Englands with their first of two first round pick who picks 2 spots before the Giants.

• 9 years ago

A great chance. They draft or sign a DE every year it feels like.

But seriously, probably not likely they will draft Kerrigan or a different DE.

• 9 years ago

Not much. The Giants do love to stack up on pass rushing defensive ends, but they do realize that there's slightly more to putting together a football team than a pass rush. Their line had a bunch of trouble last year, and I expect that to be their top priority along with getting some linebacker talent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.