Lum asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

What are some operating systems that companies use besides Oracle?

I need to know some other management operating systems that companies use? I can't remember them for some reason...I am updating my resume and I know I have used a lot of dif ones like SAP, Oracle, Factorsoft and more...but I can't remember them right now and I need to finish my resume ASAP tonight to send it off for jobs PLEASE help! Thx!!!

Favorite Answer

Please please move Oracle and whatever else you've been using out of a "Operating System" heading on your resume. ;-)

If you're talking about regular software, check out google sets or wikipedia under CRM or SAP or Peoplesoft, or Salesforce, etc. Usually they list these types of related software.

Source(s): en.wikipedia.org
  • Kyle

Oracle is an OS? Man, I must have been living under a rock O.o

the different 2 maximum wide-spread operating structures are Mac OS and Linux. for sure there are various others yet maximum human beings use residing house windows and Mac. Many IT experts use Linux because its somewhat versatile. the fast answer for why human beings use residing house windows is that its available, nicely instantly ahead, intuitive,(for the most area) and maximum builders produce for residing house windows and many even make their software unique to residing house windows.

Your talking about software, not operating systems and I really don't know comparisons of software.

i really have no idea............. i just need points so im typing something random.