Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Please anwser ASAP!!! It's about a guy i like!?

So this boy in my class he tells everyone that he hates me but i just think its an act. I have almost every class with him and he always talks to me and he teases me a lot and sometimes looks at me. He always tells me that i have big brown eyes and says that he likes to see me mad but sometimes i just don't know?

Update:

But today he was in a bad mood so here's what happened. I was in class and someone called him a dumbass and i just laughed then he asked me did u laugh and im like ya . Then hes like big *** and went back to his paper.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Play hard to get, or just act like you don't care. it makes him mad, and want u more!

Source(s): experience
  • azcona
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I might desire to assert..it quite is very a youthful age for relationship. previously you even attempt to invite her out, ask your self first. "Am i individually waiting?" there's a attainable danger, you the two can finally end up hurting each others thoughts easily in case you initiate a relationship this early. Do you quite think of she often is the affection of your existence? Are you quite going to marry her and characteristic young ones? think of of the outcomes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

T.T its so obvious that he likes you that theres isnt a point for you to ask this, make a move on him when you are alone, or maybe hang out with each other more first.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Turn it around, dear. How many guys do you tease that you don't like? How many guys that you don't like have you told they have big brown eyes? How many guys that you don't like have you told you like seeing when they get mad?

How then - what was your question? :)))

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

First of all, how old are you? because if you're six or seven then it could be that he really likes you. Now if you,re thirteen to fifteen then he shouldn't be treating you like that if he liked you.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It seems like he likes you but is trying to cover it up by saying he hates you.

• 9 years ago

He hates you... he loathes you... but he's a player, so he feels the need to flirt with you anyway.

jk.

idk, seems like he likes you.

Source(s): my confuzzled brain.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think he wants to be inside you, then spend 2.6 million dollars on missles to send toward russia...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its all an act he likes u(:

• 9 years ago

He totally likes you!!! If he doesn't ask you out maybe you should make the first move by asking him. : )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.