what do car crashing into water dreams mean?

i keep dreaming that someone else is driving the car and they crash into a lake, a pool, or a pond and then the car starts to fill up with water. What does this mean ?!!?!

Favorite Answer

A car crash shows that your beliefs are clashing with someone else's. It can also represent a painful experience.

Water resembles the emotional state of the mind. It symbolizes life energy, knowledge, healing, and refreshment. Calm, clean water shows serenity, spirituality, and peace of mind. Dirty water represents negative emotions. How clear was the water in your dream?

So from this information, I think that your beliefs are the opposite of serenity, and that they will clash with someone who is very serene. Do you rush things? Are you bossy?

If the water was dirty, that means that your beliefs are clashing with someone with a negative attitude.

Honestly, I would need a little more information to answer this to the best of my ability. Can you describe the water the best you can? Was the driver reckless or cautious? Are you in the car? If you are, what seat are you sitting in? Or not, where were you watching from?

Source(s): www.dreammoods.com
  • Erika

What Do Water Dreams Mean

To dream of someone else driving a car that you are riding in can mean you feel a loss of control or prefer to relinquish control. Water can indicate trouble below the surface appearance of something. To dream of crashing typically indicates anxiety.

You may be experiencing some anxiety due to a recent revelation, or may be fearing the coming of a revelation in the near future.

I'm not sure if this makes sense for you but I hope it helps at least rule something out!

It means you feel like someone else is taking control.

Source(s): my advise

It means you watched Inception one too many times.

Seriously though, maybe it means that this person is leading you into a bad situation where you will feel stifled/smothered.