Need a really complicated maths problem?

I need a question/problem which uses the SINE RULE to work it out. It needs to be as complicated as you can make it, not any of the simple stuff. You can add in any other aspect of maths as long as at least some of it needs the sine rule to work it out.

Thanks :)

Oh and I forgot to mention - put the working out and answer with the question.

was it not clear from the question that this is not homework, I just need to put a really hard question in a presentation because we have a 10minute time slot to teach the class a certain subject, mine being the sine rule, so I would appreciate if you can just answer the question please??

Favorite Answer

Try to prove that the sine rule is valid by constructing right triangles inside an irregular triangle. It's an easy but lengthy proof to do, and it may be hard to draw via software, so you'd probably end up with a blackboard-intensive presentation.

EDIT

I don't have the time to think up a question right now, but try looking at vectors and physics problems, and fine-tune an existing problem to give you non-right angled triangles that need the use of the sine rule.

2+2 = 4 ;)

Well well well, it seems like someone is too lazy to do her homework. You're not gonna learn unless you do it yourself, you know.

No one can help you but yourself. Apply what you've learned in class. Trigonometric ratios is a very easy topic. You're just too lazy to think for your presentation.

Source(s): Experience.