Are Caucasians becoming a minority?

Multiculuturalism in america is a broad topic to discuss. It spans from your kids school to your workplace. With the increase in illegal immigrants the united states is getting a full mix of different races. One topic is the races in Atlanta GA, is the caucasian race becoming the minority with the increase of african americans and Mexican population on the rise. What do you think? Do you have any facts to back up what you think?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Yes. They have a lower birth rate then newer immigrants and poorer classes. The wealthy tend to breed less because they think need more money to have kids. Caucasians are already a minority in several North American cities (Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, New York).

• dalmas
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Caucasians isn't the minority interior the subsequent 50 years or any time quickly. Do you quite anticipate the inhabitants of caucasians to drop to diminish than 20 % interior the subsequent 50 years. this is purely idiotic. If tendencies have been solid to foretell destiny activities, then each inventory industry dealer could be a billionaire.

• 9 years ago

Human beings are human beings. And the facts I have to back that up are contained in history. No matter what the race or culture, good people are much the same, and so are bad people. I would rather see my child marry a good person of ANY race than a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

A hundred years ago, we were getting the same BS about "mixing races" when someone wanted to date an Irish or Italian person.

Take your racism and place it where the sun does not shine.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

why are you focusing on illegals?

can't you see the difference on illegal immigrants and legal immigrants? don't they reproduce as well?

and what do you mean by minority? a small group? or a group that doesn't hold the power in most cases? bc if is the second option, believe me they are FAR from being a minority. fúck even in numbers they are still the mayority.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Whites have only recently become global minorities. In 1950, they made up 28% of the world's population. Compare this to blacks in 1950 which was 9%.

So no, whites have not always been the minority.

http://www.thenationalpolicyinstitute.org/2008/04/...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Caucasians have been a minority worldwide for quite some time. Hasn't hurt us yet.

• 9 years ago

No, 15% of the population is A MINORITY.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Worldwide they are, but in America they aren't yet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.