Akward situation kinda...?

So the other day me and my friend were watching this film at her house. We were the only ones there. Throughout the film I kept complaining, I thought it sucked. She, however, loved it and kept defending it. Eventually she got tired of my negative comments that she threw a pillow at me. Then I threw my pencilcase... show more So the other day me and my friend were watching this film at her house. We were the only ones there. Throughout the film I kept complaining, I thought it sucked. She, however, loved it and kept defending it. Eventually she got tired of my negative comments that she threw a pillow at me. Then I threw my pencilcase at her. So this smallish fight started, but it wasn't a 'mean' fight, we were actually laughing.
Kay, so one thing led to another and at the end we sorta kissed??? I DONT KNOW WHY??! There was this awkward silence and we looked at each other and then we kissed??? But shes a girl and im a girl and were not gay?! It got really embarrassing and awkward and I just got my stuff and left. The next day at school we didnt talk and she kinda avoided me. But I hate it, because shes such a good friend, I dont wanna lose her? What do I do? Its been a week now? Still kinda awkward between us. Please, dont judge; I dont know why we kissed, alright? And yeah I know it was a really dumb thing to do. So again for my q; How do I talk to her again?