Is Dale JR capable of winning a race this year?

Today is my Birthday! All I want for my birthday is for Dale JR to break that humongous losing streak at some-point this season or a new truck ..lol.. your choice...

Does JR still have what its takes to make my B-day wish come true or should I save my breath and wish for something more realistic when I blow out my candles?

Thank you for all the birthday wishes thumbs up to all ..including VDS ..lol..

Thanks for cheering me up too ... Go Dale JR.

• Best Answer

Spankey says wish for what you want. if it dale jr winning wish 4 it. it will come true spankey promises this year.

Source(s): spankey bake you HUGE BIRTHDAY CAKE made from spankey favorite bananas http://junsbakery.com/images/Products/Cakes/Banana...

Simple answer: Yes. He's a very capable racer. He has the desire. Will he have all the right combinations to win? Crew? Car? I hope so. NASCAR wins when Dale, Jr does. He's the standard bearer for NASCAR whether anyone likes it or not. Jimmie Johnson can win 10 Sprint Cup championships in a row but he will never be the fan favorite that Dale Jr is. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that's how it is.

I think he will finish the year with decent amount of top 10's, only a few top 5's and NO wins. I don't think he will ever be considered a great driver like his father was. The best drivers out there are Kurt Busch, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart. Even with the top 10's he has shown this season, he just isn't on par with the competition and will NOT make the Chase.

Jr has one of the best finishing records of any driver at Martinsville..

Let's hope that this is the week he can capitalize on that..

Happy Birthday however it turns out, and I wish Jr, and you good luck..

• Sure he is capable...he is capable of winning any race that he enters. However, what would your second birthday present choice be???

P.S. Did you hear about the 7 state workers near where I work?? $315 million richer. Pffffft. Lucky dogs.

Source(s): HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Lauren

Possibly, especially at Daytona he runs quite good there. And Happy Birthday (:

• Josh

He is moving in the right direction, and is very capable of winning a few races this year. I think he needs to start qualifying better, though.

Happy Birthday.

• ?

One or Two for sure if not he should get out now and take a year off and be a commentator?

I think there's a better chance of me getting you that new truck.

lol, jk...

But really, I could see him winning a race. He's raced okay this year. He won't win too many, but I could see him winning one or two this year. He's bound to have a good race.

• Sonata

Happy Birthday! GrizzilyMan you will get your wish, just maybe not when you want it. Sometimes fans get discouraged ( like the driver), but hang in there he will get a win.