Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

why believe in god when there's more proof of?

kim jong il ?

Favorite Answer

kim jong il did not even get his name capitalized. We ascertain from this that you don't respect him.

Also, kim jong il don't have a heaven or hell to send me too.

God is eternal. Kim Jong Il isn't.

Seeing as how North Korea is a primarily Buddhist and Confucianism state then I don't really understand the approach at which you are trying to undermine tonight's theist patronage.

If you wish to troll and use simple cliche remarks may I suggest you use Youtube instead.

when you ask that, you're inviting in all the answers you just got. now, i can give you links to almost indisputable evidence of God, and i can show you proof that it was not a god, but aliens who inspired the bible. i can give you any side of the argument you'd like, but it ultimately comes down to what you believe. so if you're questioning it, do the research, read up on it, and form your own conclusion. no one can prove one way or another, and no one can tell you what to believe.

• david

The proof of God will very soon come from the proof that there is a Soul in man, which is God. not long to wait now.

My computer is real, but does not disprove God. What's your point?

Its my answer to why I am here and why there is life in a huge cold dead universe.

Is your shift key broken?

If you think North Korea is so good, then I suggest you move there. I live in Korea. Trust me; South Korea is far better.

• Cindi

Oh' Hi Hans Blix.

Heres a list of some amazing things for you to meditate upon and deduce/conclude that a super intelligent Creator (the Lord God )must have designed ------a rainbow----- the complex miracle of childbirth----- cute animals-----beautiful clouds/sunsets/trees/oceans----- thousands of beautiful flowers-------oxygen, magnetism, electricity,the atmosphere,gravity,water,photosynthesis, magnetism, radio waves,atoms-----the amazing ability to think,analyze,theorize,reason,judge, memorize-----love and caring/compassion-----the ultra-super complexity of the human body-----eyesight and hearing-----color-----amazing variety of thousands of beautiful/fascinating rocks,minerals,gems-----the growth of huge beautiful trees from tiny plain-looking seed-----vocal-cords and ability to sing or speak-----the ability to breathe, balance ,taste, smell ,run,cry,hear, laugh,and see-----the perfect distance from the sun we are---- seasons-----fruits,herbs, vegetables-----wings,and ability to fly of birds,insects-----the hundreds of varieties of positions that your hand is capable of.-------the extreme ultra-complexity of our systems of digestion,excretion,reproduction, hormonal system, electrochemical system,immune system,nervous system,muscular,and skeletal system,circulation,respiration and perspiration system.------ And the mind-boggling complexity of even just one single cell,which is like a highly structured and organized,huge city in itself .

I would say one of the best arguments Christians have is that there are many good, noble, courageous, compassionate people who are motivated by their Christian beliefs,and accomplish many good positive things. And many thousands have happily given up their life for this belief.

God reveals Himself to us through Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit and the Bible

beware. incoming stones.

Source(s): i heard you tend to freak out about stoning to death.