Do you commit benefit fraud and/or do you sympathise with those that do ? ( UK )?

I've seen plenty of benefit related questions on here and there's always people telling the asker that they are a "Grass" and they should "Mind their own business" ... This got me to thinking that the only logical reason that people would say this is because they themselves are... show more I've seen plenty of benefit related questions on here and there's always people telling the asker that they are a "Grass" and they should "Mind their own business" ... This got me to thinking that the only logical reason that people would say this is because they themselves are committing benefit fraud.

Just as a quick test, remember we're all pretty anonymous on here, why not admit to it ? If you think that people who commit benefit fraud should be protected in some way or you yourself are committing benefit fraud and are proud of it then admit it and state your reasons.

Personally if I found out someone I knew was committing benefit fraud I would inform the authorities... I don't do it, I struggle to get by and I expect everyone to at least put the same amount of effort in that I do and leave the hand outs for the people who genuinely need it.

NB: For those of you who are going to just answer with something along the lines of "Do you really think that people will admit it ?" then no, I don't. I don't think people will have the guts and I don't think they would be stupid enough to publicly admit anything, I'm just interested in seeing what people say in response to my question... However, what I'm not interested in is people answering my question with one of their own, I could spend all day typing out caveats but I can't be bothered... So Shhhhhhh!
Update: _____ Interesting! Thus far, as I expected, almost everyone is on the same side of the fence as I am. That's encouraging, it's good to know that most people still have a sense moral decency. However, it looks like I've managed to prompt one person to come out of their hole. AJ : " So your okay with the banks... show more _____

Interesting! Thus far, as I expected, almost everyone is on the same side of the fence as I am. That's encouraging, it's good to know that most people still have a sense moral decency.

However, it looks like I've managed to prompt one person to come out of their hole.

AJ : " So your okay with the banks stealing Billion / Trillions of pounds from you but your not okay with someone that actually needs it stealing it from you? "

Your assumption that I am OK with the bankers is baseless and you could have checked my public Q&A and would have found that my venom for the government and the bankers has been well spat in my time on this site. I'm not fine with Bankers or the Government taking money from me, I never have been and I never will be... Equally, I'm not fine with vermin like you abusing the system and stealing my tax contributions.

You don't need the money, you want the money because you are greedy and you steal it for that reason alone. I manage to pay all of my bills
Update 2: because I work hard and I have hardly any money left for luxury items... I've worked hard to get where I am and I rest safe in the knowledge that if someone comes knocking at my door it will never be to ask me where I got the money to pay for the things I own. You can't say the same, it might not bother you now but... show more because I work hard and I have hardly any money left for luxury items... I've worked hard to get where I am and I rest safe in the knowledge that if someone comes knocking at my door it will never be to ask me where I got the money to pay for the things I own. You can't say the same, it might not bother you now but eventually your choices will catch up with you.

AJ: " I think you need to wake up to the reality of this world, If the banks do it I will too.

Life isn't fair, play the game or lose out... your choice. "

Your attitude to this situation is childish, to say the least, and your ability to reason and justify your actions is truly awful. What you are saying is that because the bankers steal money and you steal money then I should steal money. So we could take that one step further and say that because people mug other people in the street then you should mug people in the street, if you don't and that would be crossing a line then one has to wonder where you draw the line and
Update 3: how often you cross it you feel you "need" to. I like looking down on vermin like you just as I like looking down on the corrupt politicians and the bankers. To me, you're all the same... You're all just thieving, lowlife scum out to better yourselves at the expense of decent people. I'll never "play the game"... show more how often you cross it you feel you "need" to.

I like looking down on vermin like you just as I like looking down on the corrupt politicians and the bankers. To me, you're all the same... You're all just thieving, lowlife scum out to better yourselves at the expense of decent people.

I'll never "play the game" that you are playing... Ever. I'm better than that.