Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

How to retrieve media from Nokia Mini SD card?

I used to have a nokia which is now completely destroyed and i want go get all my photos etc from the memory card.

I brought a card reader but it wont pick it up?

Does anyone know how to get the information off?

Its very important and would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First thing to note is that the deleted data on the phone will remain there until something new is saved and overwrites it. This might not happen immediately but eventually, after continued use, it will.

Either connect the phone straight to a PC using a USB cable (if supplied with the phone) or take the card out and put it in a card reader attached to the PC. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in Windows Explorer.

Then try some photo recovery software on the PC. This should recognise the phone or card and then you can scan it using some good photo recovery software.

http://www.asoftech.com/adr/

• 3 years ago

i stay in australia, and characteristic a 6670, no longer a 5200, yet so a strategies as i understand nokia DONT use mini SD playing cards, they are said as multi-media playing cards, and are in basic terms about an sd card yet diverse, they are purely a similar in length besides the indisputable fact that the gold contacts on the back are diverse in volume. i imagine they are purely used by using nokia, yet i'd be incorrect there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.