Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

In this wide world..is it possible to find that one and only Girl...?

WHO ...

-- has good character & believes in sacrificing for her hub's ( == which is also her ) family and believes in the value of a loving family

-- who does not change her character or agenda once her immigration agenda comes close to fulfillment ( if there is any )

-- who lays down her agenda very clearly before marriage ..and does not double speak behind ..i love u and care 4 u ..line. and then sticks to whatever she says.

-- does not change to her "other side of wife" personality once kids are born...in finding a new bed-mate so that she can divorce, get full spousal and child support ( after seeking custody from a super discriminatory family court ) , and then later claim even more money from mr obama's subsidies for single mothers....

-- who does not chance upon the opportunity of "legal extortion " and terrorism as a way to take revenge on her hub - by making false allegations , getting take restraining orders and cutting the hubs wallet like == ( wallet/ 4)

-- who stays with her hub through thick and thin and does not ridicule him publicly , for supporting Republican ideology - GWB's War on islamic terrorism , anti- abortion and more, even if her views may not agree ( which her hub understands and respects )

WHERE ....? Thailand, Nepal , Vietnam.......

P.S. Blonde's / Feminist women...stay away from this Q if you think its opportunity to scorn / taunt or you think I am tramping on your rights - enslaving you ..ya da ya

This Q is not meant to rant or insult. I genuinely mean to search for one . If you think this Q is one such , then please pass. Save yourself sometime. ..and if you just did ..don't even mention so in this answer. I don't need to hear that.

@ the woman who'd say India : I think I listened to you already before you replied and now i am in a bitter divorce. I can tell you it USE to be India. But legal terrorism and gender discrimination in india knows no global bounds.

498a : woman makes false dowry case. Man & his fam are arrested. No proof needed. Then the money extortion starts to squash 498a petition. Lawyers, politician, social workers, feminists, police ... vultures on NRI"s

Domestic Violence Act In India: ONLY Woman can suffer from DV . Men are immune from it. A married woman has the right to bring a bf in her hub's home and sleep with him.

Renuka Chaudhary Chod ree did this.

www.498a.org - if you want to know more abt Indian wome

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It is possible to find that one and only girl that you wait so long for........sometimes patience is the hardest thing to do but in the long run its worth it. God can always help you when times are tough. When you begin to lose patience, you can always run to God for help. :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Theres never just 1....theres about 10, and they are scattered around the world (usually in random @ss places like New Jersey, Fiji, and Antarctica). You find one, hang on to her.

• Paige
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

You could avoid these problems if you went out and tried to find a woman of your own- NOT a mail ordered bride! I suggest giving it a try.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

not everybody sucks, if you are open and honest with people i'm sure u'll find somebody. there is somebody out there for everybody, i'd like to hope. don't be so specific, you can't design a person nobody is perfect but they come pretty close. and i'm sorry but people do change with kids, maybe don't have any.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes, it is possible to find the girl for you! There are many women out there that would say what you have described as terrible! There are still great women out there!

• korte
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If a guy is purely too candy then i think of that he's purely attempting to problematic and he's desperate. i attempt to stay faraway from them lol. i do no longer think of which you your self are TOO candy, yet you extremely are candy, Naz is amazingly fortunate to have a guy such as you :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.