Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Describe your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend for me?

Here, I'll describe my boyfriend..

he's really only good for one thing, and that's making out. I don't think he's the brightest crayon in the box. He often disappoints me. I mean, I do feel comfortable around him and I love it when he like makes out with my neck or whatever but he's not that cute. I often wonder about him, especially when he says things like "i'm drawing." or "i want to be a lawyer when I grow up" or "i just watch fiften episodes of teen mom in a row". He runs cross country and plays basketball and he respects me. Hes pretty popular and knows how to make a move, but i guess theres just somthing missing..

Favorite Answer

Brown hair. Green eyes. Average weight, average height. Her two front teeth are bigger than the rest of her teeth, but she's not bucktoothed. It just makes her smile even brighter. She enjoys listening to Rilo Kiley and Death Cab for Cutie. She took French and band classes at school, and for extracurricular activities she enjoys track and field. She loves the TV show Scrubs and is a big Zack Braff fan. She's easy to open up to and all her friends say she's a wonderful person. Even though I know I'll never be with her, she's always on my mind. This post is for you, Erin.

• fent

My overwhelm is 13 :) i'm some months older than him, so he might desire to be 14 particularly quickly like myself he's athletic, he likes to play soccer He has enormous blue eyes, and grimy blonde hair. he's taller than i'm he's dorky like myself, yet no longer the creepy form of dorky lol we are appropriate buddies <3 he's actual candy, a lot of human beings have informed us we regarded cute mutually or asked if we've been relationship :P he's in contrast to different men. he's easily a solid guy or woman. i comprehend him for him and he's such a solid guy or woman. He performs violin like myself, we are interior the comparable type. he's not regularly occurring, yet he's not unpopular the two he's SO superb! the different day, we've been walking interior the hallway, and a few youngster had fallen on the floor and alter into crying. He exchange right into a definite ed youngster. the guy i like stopped each thing he exchange into doing and helped him along with his stuff, and to get to his next type. He risked being tardy to help somebody else! We refer to a minimum of one yet another approximately each thing! He loves the comparable bands and music i do, and his well-known is eco-friendly Day. he's in basic terms a great guy or woman :)

My crush was this cute guy that i had my eye on for a long time, who is actually now my BF. I know hard to imagine but i actually got the guts and asked him out cause I liked him so much. Its a little elementary to the eye but he is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. He has sharp green eyes, and nice dark hair that you can push your hands through. And tall enough to make me feel protected and on personality level we just click.

He is everything I ever wanted. He's cocky but I love him for who he is. He always makes me smile and is funny and when I talk to him, I feel like I am in a whole different world. He is the most stunning, beautiful, hot guy I have ever seen. Without him, I am nothing, with him, I am something. I love him dearly and scared to loose him. My dream boy<3

He is a boy who I suspect is floured by the ideal of me having an interest in him. I often want to touch his black hair. His face is unknown to me,because I have seldom been able to make out his face due to my poor vision, so I have created a face for him in my mind. I present myself in a mysterious way to him, witch he then perceives as being mean. I in return contemplate a more happier approach, only to realize it didn't work. He is tall, dark and handsome. He seems quite. I do not know his name, nor does he know mine.

- Anonymous love, the worst kind.

Google Selena Gomez.

this guy i met was tall, cut, green eyed, thick black hair, with a kickass smile basically looked like superman, said all the right things thoroughly convinced me that he was totally amazing, family oriented, dog lover, in school to be an RN, a little nerdy

BUT then when he realized i wasn't going to sleep with him he flipped a switch and bailed :/ oh well, too good to be true :P

Tall and strong. Dark skin and short dark hair. Amazing smile. Really nice and funny. Pretty smart. One grade older than me.

She's an overall sweet person, who actually has a brain which is nice, I find fun to talk to and she makes me feel all happy inside whenever I'm around her. :D oh and she's a red head, cuz red heads are HAWT.

She is the most beautiful, gorgeous girl I have ever seen. She is nice, caring, understanding and sweet. I love her so much and she is the only girl I'd call my girlfriend. She makes my day when I talk to her and knows how to make me happy.

Source(s): Cuz Pro