Describe your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend for me?

Update: Here, I'll describe my boyfriend.. he's really only good for one thing, and that's making out. I don't think he's the brightest crayon in the box. He often disappoints me. I mean, I do feel comfortable around him and I love it when he like makes out with my neck or whatever but he's not that cute. I often wonder... show more Here, I'll describe my boyfriend..
he's really only good for one thing, and that's making out. I don't think he's the brightest crayon in the box. He often disappoints me. I mean, I do feel comfortable around him and I love it when he like makes out with my neck or whatever but he's not that cute. I often wonder about him, especially when he says things like "i'm drawing." or "i want to be a lawyer when I grow up" or "i just watch fiften episodes of teen mom in a row". He runs cross country and plays basketball and he respects me. Hes pretty popular and knows how to make a move, but i guess theres just somthing missing..