Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

NRHH: C'mon...what could you guys possibly be doing tomorrow night?

It's a Tuesday, so let's play some fantasy baseball.

Even if you can't draft, join...you can rank your picks before the draft even. 13 people were originally interested, and 3 have joined. DISSAPOINT

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/join?leagueId=2...

BQ (for the Y!A Police): What MLB team do you go for, and who is your favorite player?

@annyrutts: 7:30 (Central, I think). Unfortunately, I can't change it, because I'm an idiot and I forgot to choose LM as the league mode.

@rams: Yup

Savage Cap: Alfonso is still a terrifying hitter, but he's had problems with motivation as of late (you can say the same for the entire Cubs roster, actually).

Best Answer

Already in it, but depending on the time, I might not be able to do the draft.

BQ: Red Sox and Pittsburgh Pirates (I know, but someone in the Burgh has to like em.)

I should be good then. Central time is an hour earlier than East Coast right?

I don't follow baseball anymore, but i'll join simply because I like fantasy football and baseball's the next best thing.

BQ: Cubs/Soriano (Although i've no idea if he's still productive or not). Vladimir Guerrero was my favorite player when I watched baseball a lot.

• fent

properly, I have been given some weed, so i could roll a blunt or %. a bowl. additionally I actual have some vodka that i could drink. So i assume i'm making plans on getting f*cked up. RHH: Pharoahe Monch - W.A.R. - i provide it a 8.5/10. Lyrics have been impressive as predicted, in basic terms slightly too political for my liking.

Sh't i totally deleted the email on my phone what time was the draft?

Bq- come on now...Phillies.

Ryan Howard. Even though i want to strangle him at times.

Edit -+ ill see if Tommorow before work i can rank my players i wont be able to live draft ill be at stinkin work as usual

Source(s): :( it said the league was full

I'm in. I should be around at 7:30.

BQ: White Sox.

I don't even watch baseball

i dont know