Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

NRHH: C'mon...what could you guys possibly be doing tomorrow night?

It's a Tuesday, so let's play some fantasy baseball.

Even if you can't draft, join...you can rank your picks before the draft even. 13 people were originally interested, and 3 have joined. DISSAPOINT

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/join?leagueId=2...

BQ (for the Y!A Police): What MLB team do you go for, and who is your favorite player?

Update:

@annyrutts: 7:30 (Central, I think). Unfortunately, I can't change it, because I'm an idiot and I forgot to choose LM as the league mode.

Update 2:

@rams: Yup

Update 3:

Savage Cap: Alfonso is still a terrifying hitter, but he's had problems with motivation as of late (you can say the same for the entire Cubs roster, actually).

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Already in it, but depending on the time, I might not be able to do the draft.

BQ: Red Sox and Pittsburgh Pirates (I know, but someone in the Burgh has to like em.)

I should be good then. Central time is an hour earlier than East Coast right?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't follow baseball anymore, but i'll join simply because I like fantasy football and baseball's the next best thing.

BQ: Cubs/Soriano (Although i've no idea if he's still productive or not). Vladimir Guerrero was my favorite player when I watched baseball a lot.

• fent
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly, I have been given some weed, so i could roll a blunt or %. a bowl. additionally I actual have some vodka that i could drink. So i assume i'm making plans on getting f*cked up. RHH: Pharoahe Monch - W.A.R. - i provide it a 8.5/10. Lyrics have been impressive as predicted, in basic terms slightly too political for my liking.

• 9 years ago

Sh't i totally deleted the email on my phone what time was the draft?

Bq- come on now...Phillies.

Ryan Howard. Even though i want to strangle him at times.

Edit -+ ill see if Tommorow before work i can rank my players i wont be able to live draft ill be at stinkin work as usual

Source(s): :( it said the league was full
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm in. I should be around at 7:30.

BQ: White Sox.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't even watch baseball

• 9 years ago

i dont know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.