Wal-Mart, whats the difference between an excused and unexcused absence?

Iv never bin really good at my days missed, Either sick or family issues. So, now im on my 2nd "couching" I already know the 3rd ones a "D-day" then fired. But something happened today that i really cant or want to share with my work. Its a private matter and i couldn't come in to work... show more Iv never bin really good at my days missed, Either sick or family issues. So, now im on my 2nd "couching" I already know the 3rd ones a "D-day" then fired. But something happened today that i really cant or want to share with my work. Its a private matter and i couldn't come in to work today because of it. So i called in (knowing im going to be getting a D-day now) but she told me it will be unexcused. Im not really sure what that means, now im freaking out i will get fired or they will try to butt in on the private matter. Please explain?

Fyi, This is the first time iv ever had a private matter like this and iv worked there for 4 years now. So its not like i do it all the time. Im pretty open about why i cant come in.