Is the Ohio Lottery's Rolling Cash 5 drawing rigged?

I mean come on! The only winners I've ever seen are people who buy tickets in the greater Cleveland area! Your options please?

• pdq
    Favorite Answer

More people from big cities buy tickets, therefore more winners will come from those areas.

The lottery is already the WORST bet anyone can possibly make. Did you know that the lottery companies only pay back around 50% to winning tickets??? In other words, for every $100,000 they take in from ticket sales, they only pay back around $50,000 to winning tickets!

At a 50% payback rate, clearly making this the WORST bet in the world, the lottery does not have to be rigged!

Wanna know one more thing? The people who spend the MOST money on these tickets, (not unlike those in the inner cities, as a matter of fact), are the POOR and the IGNORANT. You are no longer ignorant.

No, it's not rigged. Did you also notice that most of the people that win don't travel by hot air balloon?

It's a numbers game. Most of the people that buy Ohio Lottery tickets live in Cleveland. If I had to make a guess, I would say that Cincinnatti has the 2nd most number of winners, since it's the 2nd largest city in your state.

Did I just blow your mind?

Rolling Cash

Rolling Cash 5