Is the American Life Insurance (AIL) company a scam?

I recently received a job offer from them and now I'm skeptical because I've read that they are scam artists that swindle people out of 1000 of dollars. Are they scam artists? They keep emailing me and they seem pretty desperate for an interview with me (strange). This is their email: Hello, We... show more I recently received a job offer from them and now I'm skeptical because I've read that they are scam artists that swindle people out of 1000 of dollars.

Are they scam artists?
They keep emailing me and they seem pretty desperate for an interview with me (strange).
This is their email:

Hello,

We are the recruitment team at American Income Life (AIL) Canada and we noticed your resume posted online. We wanted to let you know that our company is expanding throughout the GTA and we are looking for full-time candidates to fill management and sales associate roles.

AIL is an insurance company providing supplemental benefits and life insurance products to North America`s association, labour union and credit union members. We are located and licensed in all 50 states, New Zealand and Canada. We are part of Torchmark Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. We have been in business for over 55 years and are nationally recognized as one of the significant carriers of supplemental insurance.

We have a public relations department that is responsible for securing all of our leads. Therefore; our sales team is provided with qualified warm leads and is only calling on those parties who have requested to be seen by our representatives. There is no need for cold calling, telemarketing or prospecting. You will be spending 100% of your time and resources selling!

Average first year earnings for our sales associates is $40,000-$60,000. Average first year earnings for our managers is $60,000-$90,000.

We are looking forward to speaking with you about this opportunity. Please give us a call at the either of the numbers below so you can be booked in for a personal interview at our Yonge and Eglinton office in mid-town Toronto.

Regards,

Andrea Bronstein - HR Manager

Thank you for your answers!!!