How to prevent yourself from 'gurning' whilst on MDMA/Ecstasy?

I don't want any comments on how drugs are bad and how I shouldn't be doing them. Honestly, I only do MDMA or Ecstasy once a month when a drum n bass event is on in my city. I have always had a gurn but didn't care for it much until this week I started sucking on my arm? and just generally all over the... show more I don't want any comments on how drugs are bad and how I shouldn't be doing them. Honestly, I only do MDMA or Ecstasy once a month when a drum n bass event is on in my city. I have always had a gurn but didn't care for it much until this week I started sucking on my arm? and just generally all over the place and honestly damn right messy! But my friends are starting to joke about it quite a bit now and I would honestly prefer it if no one knew I was 'on it' cos I see college friends, old friends etc. I was just wondering if there's any methods AT ALL! like alternative drugs? (preferably ones I can get from the chemist) that could prevent/reduce my 'gurns'?