Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

Criminal Minds, Prentiss come back! JJ!!!!?

OMG, i just saw the episode where Prentiss dies, I skipped a few episodes so I had never seen that Ashley. I mean, I don't care if she's good or not, but, WHYYY did they have to pick a girl that looks pretty much like JJ?? That won't even bring her back :| If they wanted to send her back why didn't they innovate? What the hell, so you don't have money to afford the best you pay for a cheap copy?

Jesussss What do you think?

Favorite Answer

1) Emily isn't dead! JJ and Hotch and the State Department are running a con by letting everyone (including the rest of the BAU) think she's dead so she can go off and start a new life without having Doyle chase after her or the BAU team. At the end of "Lauren", Emily is the woman sitting outdoors at the café, to whom JJ gives a manila envelope with passports and bacnk account access codes.

2) Back up the hate train! I think it stinks that they got rid of JJ solely because of money, but the actress who plays Ashley Seaver needs a chance to suck or shine on her own merits instead of being hated on just because of how she got on the show. It's not fair to hold the actress accountable for crappy decision-making on the part of the show's bosses.

• dobby

I'm a bit confused, not sure what you mean, but the actress who plays prentiss left the show. and prentiss didn't die, she lived. at the end of the show JJ I think, gave her some cash and a phony id so she can start her life over.

I agree with you. If the producers wanted to shake things up, they should have chosen someone who wasn't an identical replica of JJ.