Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

How is Madonna and Will Smith taking the Anti-Israel Muslim Brotherhood Org Obama Relations news?

Since Obama and all his and Soros- Left winger Cult orgs have been helping push all these Revolutions in the Middle East- then helping the Anti-Israel Muslim brotherhood Org- who wants Sharia law- to gain the power in the Middle east. Won't that piss off Madonna and Will Smith - who STRONGLY Support Israel and actually know what good people they are there and how they are innocent?

Update:

Now Pakistan wants India wiped off the map as well as Israel. GEE- This is Obamas CHANGE? No wonder all those kids in INDIA when he gave that speech there acted SHOCKED when Obama said Jihad has many meanings.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Madonna loves Muslims as she loves Jewish people. She promotes brotherhood and peace amongst them. She has studied Judaism and Islam as well and she has impregnated her music and videos with kabbalistic and islamic poetry and symbolism. She feels more inclined to Israel and she visits the prime minister of Israel very often and the Wailing Wall too, and she defines herself as a student of Kabbalah, but she loves all religions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH3P3VkQUyI

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4hpJhBjPtk

Youtube thumbnail

• john a
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Push?? Are you kidding me? Nothing is pushing it but their own networking. You need to get some real news instead of someone telling you more lies. Pakistan has always wanted to do that. Where have you been the last 20 years.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Some people are neutral enough not to give a damn about some infantile ethnicity war their own country has zilch to do with.

I love both Palestine and Israel. Good people reside in both.

• Proof wonderful proof!

Facts, citation and articles

Proof wonderful proof!

Because you talk a lot but I see no citation. Also Will Smith is part of Scientology cult or at least he denied Holocaust.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

They don't care like water off a duck

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Huh.

• 10 years ago

I don't follow. Perhaps a link?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.