I want to die, only older people answer?

I just turned 60 years old and I don't think this is a good place for an old bag like me because most of you are in your teens or prepubescent and I'm not looking for answers from you young ones who don't have a clue about life (although you think you do). I hate my life and I want to end it. My... show more I just turned 60 years old and I don't think this is a good place for an old bag like me because most of you are in your teens or prepubescent and I'm not looking for answers from you young ones who don't have a clue about life (although you think you do).

I hate my life and I want to end it. My husband is an abusive alcoholic. My daughter is a drug addict who never gets in touch with me unless she wants money or a favor. She has poisoned my grandsons minds against me that they misbehave and don't respect me. I am on on Social Security disability because I can't work. Although I have an MBA, I never was able to find a good-paying job and that's part of the reason for my disability. I got so depressed and then that same daughter was in a bad car wreck and almost died. My mother lives with me and I take care of all the bills. I can work a little bit to supplement the pittance with another pittance I get from Social Security, but the industry I work in out of my house is going belly up and I'm on a sinking ship. I can't work on the outside. And besides, who will hire an old woman with an MBA with only secretarial experience? They go for the 20-somethings, not old hags like me. And if I did get hired, I wouldn't be able to keep a job anyway.

I have come to the point of realizing that at this point in my life I'm not where I thought I would be and not really enough time to turn it around. I don't know how many more years I have left in this hell called life, but let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say I will live to be 80. That's 20 more years of suffering and aging and growing older and uglier each day. I don't think I can take it. My mother is in her early 80s and is sick and frail and I'm just waiting for when she goes, because I'm going, too. There's nothing left for me here. Not even my drug addicted daughter and her kids who hate me for no reason, and the abusive alcoholic could kiss my behind.