Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 9 years ago

My Mum's autobiography mistakes checking help?

My mum’s name is Amatul hafeez tahir and she is 38 years old. She was born in Pakistan at Fazlay umer hospital on the 6th of November, 1978. She has 11 members in her family and they are her Mum and her dad, two sisters and four brothers. Her Dad died at the age of 54 in 1999. Two of the brothers live in Pakistan and other two live in here Australia, and the two sisters live in Pakistan.

She started school when she was 7 years old. Her school was very far away from her house and she had to go by a tanga.

In her childhood tanga was very famous and when someone had to go somewhere they used tanga.

Back then rules where very strict in the schools. One of the rules that the teachers were checking all the time was the uniform policy. . If you talk in the class while the teacher is speaking or didn’t finish the homework you would get a smack on your hand or in your bottom with a stick. It had happened to my mum once when she forgot to bring her homework book to school.

Her childhood was a bit of boring because they weren’t any games to play with and no toys, so what she did was to go outside and play with her friends chasing and other games. They had to do was to make they own toys by wood and clothes. My mum used to make sand castle and decorate them by putting some flowers own them.

When she had to wash her clothes she washes with her hands instead of watching in the watching machine like as we do now.

Her childhood wasn’t that boring because she loved watching Drams. Sometimes she couldn’t get to watch all of the drama a because the light went off, and came after an hour or so when the light came until then the Drama was finished and that was sad because she couldn’t get to watch whole of the episode. Now in Australia she is able to watch Drams as long as she wants to.

At that time she loved listening to music as well as watching Drams.

From her childhood her wish was to become a teacher so she could teach students who needs help with study also she loved teaching students. When she was the age of 23 she her wish became true, that she became a teacher in a middle school she was so happy about that because she never thought that one day she would be a teacher and tech students. She thought Mathematics, science, social studies and Arabic, for about 12 years. She was very happy and satisfied with her work there. She had more confidence and qualifications there according to her job. She teached so well that the students that studies in her class were so happy of her, and when they students got up to university they missed my mum a lot because that never had a teacher like her.

My mum missed them a lot still until now you misses them and same as them.

That was all about my mum’s history I hope you understand how her life as a childhood was.

• psi
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

Great work. But i think this is a biography, since you wrote it. When your mom will write it herself, then it will be called autobiography.

My Mother's name is Amatul Hafeez Tahir and she is 38 years old. She was born in Pakistan at Fazlay Umer hospital on the 6th of November, 1978. There are 11 members in her family, and they are her Mom/Mother, Father/Dad, two sisters and four brothers. Her Dad died at the age of 54 in 1999. Out of four, two of her brothers live in Pakistan and other two live here, in Australia. Both her sisters live in Pakistan.

My mom started school when she was 7 years old. Her school was situated very far away from her house, and she had to go to it by a tanga ( local name for a horse driven carriage).

During my mom's childhood tanga was very common mode of transportation, and when people used to travel they mostly used to do so by a 'tanga'.

Back then rules where very strict in the schools. One of the rules that the teachers were very vigilant about was about wearing the right uniform to the school. If the students spoke in the class while the teacher was speaking, or didn’t finish their homework; they would get a smack on their hands or on their bottom with a stick. My mom had also been smacked once when she forgot to bring her homework book to school.

Her childhood was a bit of boring because they weren’t any games to play with and no toys, so she used to play lot of outdoor games with her friends like chasing each other etc. At that time the kids/ children had make their own toys using wood and clothes. My mom used to make sand castle and decorate them by putting some flowers on them.

Unlike today, there was no washing machine for my mom, so when she was young, she had to wash her clothes herself, manually by using her hands and soap.

Mom's childhood wasn’t quite so boring also, because she loved watching television serials(drama's). However sometimes due to electric failure/ power cut she used to end up missing lot of her favorite television shows. Now she is living in Australia, and here she's able to watch all her favorite show's to her heart's content; as there are no power cuts here. When she was young my mom even used to enjoy listening to music.

Mom's childhood dream was to become a teacher so that, she could teach students who need help with their studies. She loved teaching students. At the age of 23 her wish became true, and she became a teacher in a middle school. Mom was very happy/delighted on being a teacher, because she never thought that one day she would fulfill her dreams. She taught Mathematics, Science, Social studies and Arabic, for about 12 years.

Mom was very happy and satisfied with her work tat the school. Her job has instilled lot of confidence in her; and her qualifications exceed her job requirement. My mom was a excellent teacher, an her students used to enjoy her class thoroughly. When her students graduated to university, they missed her a lot. Many of mom's students said her that they never had a teacher like her. My mom too misses her students a lot.

So this was my mom's biography, I hope it helped you get a glimpse into her childhood and her journey until now.

P.S: I have assumed that you mom has finished her teaching career, and used the past tense accordingly. Since I could not get a clear idea of whether she is teaching yet or not. If she is still teaching, you will need to use the present continuous tense.

Hope I was some help :)

My mum’s name is Amatul hafeez tahir and she is 38 years old. She was born on the 6th of November, 1978 in Pakistan at Fazlay umer hospital . There are 11 members in her family - her Mum, her dad, two sisters and four brothers. Her Dad passed away at the age of 54 in 1999. Two of her brothers live in Pakistan and other two live in Australia, and the two sisters live in Pakistan.

She started her schooling at the age of 7. Her school was very far away from her house and she had to go by a Tonga.

During her childhood days Tonga was very famous and when someone had to go somewhere they used tanga.

Back then rules were very strict in the schools. One of the rules that the teachers were checking all the time was the uniform policy. . If you would talk in the class while the teacher was speaking or didn’t finish the homework you would get a smack on your hand or in your bottom with a stick. It had happened to my mum once when she forgot to bring her homework book to school.

Her childhood was a bit boring because there weren’t any games to play with and no toys, so what she did was to go outside and play chasing and other games with her friends . They used to make their own toys from wood and clothes. My mum used to make sand castle and decorate them by putting some flowers over them.

When she had to wash her clothes she washed with her hands instead of using the washing machine like we do now.

Her childhood wasn’t that boring because she loved watching Drams. Sometimes she couldn’t get to watch all of the drama as the light went off, and came after an hour or so and when the light came the Drama was finished and that was sad because she couldn’t get to watch whole of the episode. Now in Australia she is able to watch Drams as long as she wants to.

At that time she loved listening to music as well.

From her childhood her wish was to become a teacher so she could teach students who need help with studies . When she was 23 her wish came true, and she became a teacher in a middle school. She was so happy about that because she never thought that one day she would be a teacher and teach students. She taught Mathematics, science, social studies and Arabic, for about 12 years. She was very happy and satisfied with her work there. She had more confidence and qualifications there according to her job. She taught so well that the students that studied in her class were so happy with her, and when the students went to university level they missed my mum a lot because that never had a teacher like her. My mum missed them too.

That was all about my mum’s history I hope you understand how her life as a child was.

P.S. : It will not be called an autobiography as your mom is not writing it herself. Instead it will be called a biography.

I hope i could help:-)

Source(s): wwww.examsample.com
  • Neil

I found your earlier question first and answered it there. Good luck.