Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 9 years ago

Help me with my mum's autobiography and if there is any mistakes can you please fix them up thanks?

Can any one please check my mum's autobiography if there are any mistakes could you please-fix them feel free to write all the autobiography correctly. My english is not as good as others so please help me with it and answer it as soon as possible because i need it thanks to them who help me with it. My mum’s name is Amatul hafeez tahir and she is 38 years old. She was born in Pakistan at Fazlay umer hospital on the 6th of November, 1978. She has 11 members in her family and they are her Mum and her dad which are my grandparents. Her Dad died at the age of 54 in 1999, and has two sisters and four brothers. Two of them live in Pakistan and other two live in here Australia.

She started school when she was 7 years old. Her school was very far away from her house and she had to go by a tanga.

In her childhood tanga was very famous and when someone had to go somewhere they used tanga to somewhere.

Back then rules where very strict in the schools. One of the rules that the teachers were checking all the time was the uniform policy. . If you talk in the class while the teacher is speaking or didn’t finish the homework you would get a smack on your hand or in your bottom with a stick.

Her childhood was a bit of boring because they weren’t any games to play with and no toys, so what she did was to go outside and play with her friends chasing and other games. They had to do was to make they own toys by wood and clothes. My mum used to make sand castle and decorate them by putting some flowers own them.

When she had to watch her clothes she watched with her hands instead of watching in the watching machine like as we do now.

Her childhood wasn’t that boring because she loved watching Drams and films. Sometimes she couldn’t get to watch all of the drama and the film because the light went off, and came after an hour or so when the light came until then the Drama was finished and that was sad because she couldn’t get to watch whole of the episode. Now in Australia she is able to watch Drams as long as she wants to.

From her childhood her wish was to become a teacher so she could teach students who needs help with study also she loved teaching students. When she was the age of 23 she her wish became true, that she became a teacher in a middle school she was so happy about that because she never thought that one day she would be a teacher and tech students. She thought Mathematics, science, social studies and Arabic, for about 12 years. She was very happy and satisfied with her work there. She had more confidence and qualifications there according to her job. She teacher so well that the students that studies in her class were so happy of her, and when they students who studied from my go to the university they missed my mother a lot because that never had a teacher like her.

My mum missed them a lot still until now you misses them and same as them.

That was all about my mum’s history I hope you understand how her life as a childhood was.

• Neil
    Favorite Answer

(Just so you know, it's a 'biography', not an 'autobiography'. An autobiography is a life-history written by the person him/herself. For this to be an autobiography, your mother had to write it. Now I'll try to help you fix your biography of your mother.)

My mum’s name is Amatul Hafeez Tahir and she is 38 years old. She was born in Pakistan at Fazlay Umer Hospital on November 6, 1978. She has 11 members in her family and they are her Mum and her dad (my grandparents), two sisters, and four brothers. Two of them live in Pakistan and other two live in here Australia. Her father (my grandfather) died at the age of 54 in 1999.

She started school when she was 7 years old. Her school was very far away from her house and she had to go by a tanga. In her childhood, a tanga - a small horse and carriage - was very popular and, when someone had to go somewhere that was too far to walk, they used a tanga to get there.

Back then rules where very strict in the schools. One of the rules was that there was a strict uniform policy and the teachers were always checking the students to be certain they were obeying the policy. Another rule was that, if you talked in the class while the teacher was speaking, or if you didn’t finish your homework, you would get a smack on your hand or on your bottom with a stick.

My mum's childhood was a bit boring because there weren’t any games or toys to play with. She had to go outside and play with her friends, making up chasing games and other games to have fun. They had to make their own toys with wood and old clothes. My mum used to make sand castles and decorate them by putting some flowers on them.

When she had to wash her clothes, she washed them with her hands instead of in a washing machine the way we do now.

When my mum was a girl, she loved watching dramas and films. Sometimes she couldn’t get to watch them when she wanted to because the lights would go out. After an hour or so, when the lights came back on, the drama was usually finished. That was sad because she couldn’t get to watch whole episode. Now, in Australia, she is able to watch television as long as she wants to.

From her childhood, her wish was to become a teacher so she could teach students who needed help with study. She loved teaching. When she was 23, her wish came true. She became a teacher in a middle school. She was so happy about that because she never thought that one day she would be a teacher. She taught mathematics, science, social studies, and Arabic for about 12 years. She was very happy and satisfied with her work there, and she gained more confidence and qualifications with her job. She taught her students so well that they were so happy, and when the students graduated or went off to university, they missed my mother a lot because that never had another teacher like her. My mum missed them a lot. She still does, and I think her students miss her, too.

Source(s): (That was a wonderful story. I'm glad I decided to help you with it. I took out the last sentence. It isn't necessary, and I think the story ends better without it. Good luck.)