Looking for a Foreign Ditto?

Looking for a Foreign Ditto. It can be from any region except from US games of course. I'll trade a female Zorua. My code is on my profile. Leave an answer here or email me on my profile if you will trade.

I know what serebii is and its wifi chat sucks.

Yahoo answers isn't the place for this?! Do you know how any trade requests get posted here? This section is filled with, no, this section IS the Pokemon section.

• Ed
    Favorite Answer

I have a Japanese Ditto that I can trade. My router just recently bit the dust though, so you may have to wait a couple of days until I can replace it.

Either way, message me if you want it.

Great site to find one has a char over 10,000,0000 members live chat seribii google seribii

tbh, yahoo answers isnt gonna be the place for this one. if i were you personally, i would try other sites like friendcodes.com, or try other pokemon based fourms, because alot of people want those for passing on natures or something, idk how it works. idk any good forums personally, but google it, because yahoo answers isnt for this. i know you said serebii wifi chat sucks, and it does, but try their fourms

cheers, and good luck