Could i get into SDSU (San deigo state)?

I am a sophomore in high school. And i really wanna go to SDSU. My total gpa is a 2.5 for right now. i am planning on taking ap us history and ap english next year. I am also a cheerleader and will be cheering for all 4 years . I am in 3 clubs at the moment and i already have 100 hours community service , hopefully 200 by the end of JR year.

And i dont have a chance can you tell me other colleges in California please ( i am a california resident )

Best Answer

Sounds like you have great credentials, except for your low GPA. You're going to need to do serious studying to raise it. Have you thought about just being a member of one club and cutting back on your community service? Do you think cheerleading is interfering with your studies?

First off, you spelled San Diego wrong, but perhaps that was a keyboard incident. Secondly, SDSU is a California state school, which means that they do not look at your community service and extra curricular activities. Therefore, it comes down to your GPA, which is lacking, and test scores.The state schools are all numbers, academic numbers.

You're going to need to raise your GPA a lot.

you can go to CSUN, CSUF, CSUD, Theres alot willing to take you and your gpa. A big factor is also your SATs