What are some non infantry jobs in the marines?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
01 Personnel & Administration
* 0100 Basic Administrative Marine: GySgt - Pvt
* 0111 Administrative Specialist - Pvt to MGySgt
* 0149 Substance Abuse Control Specialist: MGySgt - SSgt
* 0161 Postal Clerk - Pvt to MGySgt
* 0171 Manpower Information Systems (MIS) Analyst: MGySgt - Cpl
* 0200 Basic Intelligence Marine - GYSGT-PVT
* 0211 Counterintelligence/HUMINT Specialist - MSGT-CPL
* 0212 Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Specialist - MSGT-SGT
* 0231 Intelligence Specialist - MSGT-PVT
* 0241 Imagery Analysis Specialist - MSGT-SGT
* 0251 Interrogator/Debriefer - MSGT-CPL
* 0261 Geographic Intelligence Specialist - MSGT-PVT
* 0282 Tactical Debriefer (TD) (FMOS)
* 0283 Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Specialist (AFCS)
* 0287 Military Source Operations Specialist (MSOS) (FMOS)
* 0289 Strategic Debriefing Specialist (SDS) (FMOS)
* 0291 Intelligence Chief (PMOS)
* 0293 Advanced Military Source Operations Specialist (AMSOS)
* 0291 Intelligence Chief - MGYSGT
* 0400 Basic Logistics Marine - GYSGT-PVT
* 0411 Maintenance Management Specialist - MGYSGT-PVT
* 0431 Logistics/Embarkation and Combat Service Support (CSS) Specialist - SSGT-PVT
* 0451 Parachute Rigger - MGYSGT-PVT
* 0471 Personnel Retrieval and Processing Specialist - SSGT - PVT
* 0472 Personnel Retrieval and Processing Technician - SSGT - PVT
* 0481 Landing Support Specialist - SSGT-PVT
* 0491 Combat Service Support Chief - MGYSGT-GYSGT
05 Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Plans
* 0500 Basic Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Marine - GYSGT-PVT
* 0511 Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Planning Specialist - MGYSGT-PVT
* 0521 Psychological Operations NCO (FMOS)
* 0531 Civil Affairs Noncommissioned Officer - GYSGT-CPL
Just to name a few!
- 9 years ago
of course, however out of all branches of the military the Marine Corps is more centered on combat jobs, the biggest branch in the military with the most none combat positions is the Air Force since only 20% are pilots, the navy is also a good choice for non-combat MOS and the Army is the biggest branch of all 5 and there are hundreds of non-combat work you can do there
but if you really are worried about your life you can always join the coast guard since they never deploy - or you can always kick back in Ft.Bedroom
regardless of what you do, don't expect to never ever deploy, even human resources who it behind a desk all the time do deploy overseas when neededSource(s): Army Soldier
- 9 years ago
there are hundreds of other jobs you could do beside infantry your best bet is to look them up online or if you have any particular questions you could email me email@example.com and we do have all those jobs the person mentioned except for medical but we have the rest of thoseSource(s): im a motivated devil dog
- Anonymous9 years ago
The majority of them.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- HerefordLv 69 years ago
they literally have ANY job you can think of besides medical.
law, administrative, construction, utilities, mail man, cook, aviation. etc.