What martial art style is most efficient in a self defense street fight?

Im 15 years old 6''2 and 150 pounds. I want to learn a martial art for self defense in a street fight, What art should i do? I want it to be practical in case someone mugs me, or tries to attack me, I hear Muay Thai is good and i am leaning towards this, Ive also heard about Brazilian Jiutisiu but i hear... show more Im 15 years old 6''2 and 150 pounds. I want to learn a martial art for self defense in a street fight, What art should i do? I want it to be practical in case someone mugs me, or tries to attack me, I hear Muay Thai is good and i am leaning towards this, Ive also heard about Brazilian Jiutisiu but i hear its inefficient at fighting more than one person. I know that one art is not "better" than another but i want to know which art is most useful in a street fight situation. Also, Krav Maga is not an option because there is no reputable school in my area.

Thanks a ton,

Evan