What martial art style is most efficient in a self defense street fight?

Im 15 years old 6''2 and 150 pounds. I want to learn a martial art for self defense in a street fight, What art should i do? I want it to be practical in case someone mugs me, or tries to attack me, I hear Muay Thai is good and i am leaning towards this, Ive also heard about Brazilian Jiutisiu but i hear its inefficient at fighting more than one person. I know that one art is not "better" than another but i want to know which art is most useful in a street fight situation. Also, Krav Maga is not an option because there is no reputable school in my area.

Thanks a ton,

Evan

Favorite Answer

Combat Sambo

Sambo is a Russian martial art that was created for use in the Russian military. Sambo is similar to Judo but also draws heavily on martial arts from around the world to create a style that is designed to be used in real world situations.

Philosophy

The core philosophy of Sambo can be summed up in one sentence. "Stop an armed or unarmed adversary in the least time possible".

Tae-kwon-do is for self defense only. So if that's what you are looking for than do that. But you really need to pick a good one. Some are just "belt factories" they take u in and Ur money then toss ya out. The good ones make ya work for it.

Source(s): Huge reputation in street fighting. In tae-kwon-do