can aesthetic attraction or admiration for a person's looks determine your sexuality?

because I, 15, a guy, respect and admire guys for their looks, meaning how thin, tall, fit, and mature looking they are, with their well-built bodies, and clean-cut (shaved) faces, and I think about how they look, wishing to be like them. does this mean I'm gay?

btw, i'm not attracted to the guys

Favorite Answer

I love the way this girl looks: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV30Wh7su...

I'm not at all attracted to her, I just have an aesthetic admiration for how she looks. Seriously.

I think that you can be attracted to somebody without being sexually attracted to them.

For instance, I LOVE the way the older Leonardo Dicaprio looks. Would I ever go out with him if he were somebody I knew IRL and he asked me? Probably not, but god I love the way he looks. He just looks so cool now.

You've got it backwards. Your sexual orientation determines the attraction toward other guys.

Aesthetic admiration is one thing. Attraction is a different critter. You're going to have to sort this out yourself.

I wouldn't say that makes you gay. Unless your attracted to the guys.

• Witch

That doesn't make you gay