can aesthetic attraction or admiration for a person's looks determine your sexuality?

because I, 15, a guy, respect and admire guys for their looks, meaning how thin, tall, fit, and mature looking they are, with their well-built bodies, and clean-cut (shaved) faces, and I think about how they look, wishing to be like them. does this mean I'm gay?

Update:

btw, i'm not attracted to the guys

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the way this girl looks: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV30Wh7su...

I'm not at all attracted to her, I just have an aesthetic admiration for how she looks. Seriously.

I think that you can be attracted to somebody without being sexually attracted to them.

For instance, I LOVE the way the older Leonardo Dicaprio looks. Would I ever go out with him if he were somebody I knew IRL and he asked me? Probably not, but god I love the way he looks. He just looks so cool now.

• 10 years ago

You've got it backwards. Your sexual orientation determines the attraction toward other guys.

Aesthetic admiration is one thing. Attraction is a different critter. You're going to have to sort this out yourself.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I wouldn't say that makes you gay. Unless your attracted to the guys.

• Witch
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

That doesn't make you gay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.