Is this bathing suit appropriate?

Read this through before answering, please. I posted a question earlier about which bathing suit people liked better, and most people chose the green one I posted. This is not a question of whether I'm too overweight to pull it off, either, I'm pretty skinny and small. Furthermore, I'm only an A cup,... show more Read this through before answering, please. I posted a question earlier about which bathing suit people liked better, and most people chose the green one I posted. This is not a question of whether I'm too overweight to pull it off, either, I'm pretty skinny and small. Furthermore, I'm only an A cup, so it's not a question of whether I'll be "spilling out" of the top. As for the bottoms, I'll be wearing shorts over them. So I was just wondering, do you think this would be appropriate for my age? I'm 14. Please don't say I'm a slut or something mean like that, I'm really not. I do very well in school and I've never so much as kissed a boy yet. Thank you, 10 points to the answer I feel answered my question fully.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/juniors/swim/separates/PRD~c21782/SO+Reversible
+Swim+Separates.jsp