Sonata
Sonata asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 9 years ago

How many liked that move that Harvick put on JJ?

Great ending to a good race.

BQ: What grade would you give that move Kevin Harvick made to win the race?

EDIT: Harvick not my driver either. Mine run in the top 10 half the race, then fell to 20th spot.

@cookinganon watch the speed channel at 7 or nascar victory lane at 8 tonight.

vtownlee hehe duhhhhhh.

• Lauren
    Favorite Answer

Despite the fact I was rooting for Kyle Busch, Harvick did an awesome job Mr. where did he come from proved his name again. And better yet JJ did not win.

BQ: A+++

Source(s): Great race

Loved the move Harvick put on old 5 time. A+

It was a very good race and a very eventful ending.

*Obviously* I wanted Kyle to win, and I'm nowhere even close to a Harvick fan..but the end was a thriller and I like that.

A+ move by Kevin Harvick.

That was an awesome move! I was like, not again. Hey, anyone but JJ. Harvick gets an A+ for that move.

• Josh

Great race, and even better finish. I had no idea who was going to pull it off throughout the closing laps. I was pulling for Jimmie, but didn't mind seeing Harvick win at all; he deserved it, to say the least.

My grade: A+

Kevin did an awesome job.

Watched bits and pieces of the race... but anyone, and I mean Anyone, who does that to Johnson, is a MAN in my book!! I like Harvick, he's a good driver, and after last week when Johnson pulled out on him on pit, I think he was quite mad and made a decision to moooove him out of the way..lol..he could have spun him but he didn't (was prob hoping he would..lol - just my thoughts)

My grade: A+++++++

It was awesome! I use to think the racing was boring at that track but wow, that was a great race!

BQ - A+, for 2 reasons; 1) anyone but JJ. 2) where did he come from ..lol... didn't really hear a peep from him then he makes a great move in the last corner for the win. doesn't get much more exciting than that.

• mbl

It was great. I think many drivers would not have had the patience to wait to turn 3 to make the move. Kevin always seems to push the right button on the last lap when he has a chance. I hoping all three would take each other out so Matty K would win.

Great move Kevin, hope you loosened that golden horseshoe that Jimmie and Chad have.

Go 88, 29, 2 in 2011

I liked it, but I would have liked it alot more if it was somebody I liked, like Kasey Kahne. I'm not the biggest Harvick fan.

But it really was nice.