Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 years ago

Sociopaths, and narcissists are cool, do you not agree?

I personally adore them, and hope that I can study them one day.

I wish I was a sociopath. a "garden variety" one..not seriaI kiIIer.

I personally know a sociopath, and after going to the law, I haven't seen her for months, though I am still fascinated by her.

@ Sir Loin, I dare you to!

Best Answer

I think that to some people, the thought of them may be really cool, but they really aren't. I know a few sociopaths, and they are the most HORRIBLE people to be associated with. They will use you for their own personal benefit, and they really don't give a damn about you at all. Everything they do is just for them, and to make their self happier and feel better about them. They really aren't cool people when you know them, but the thought of them is quite intriguing, I will admit.

I also agree that studying them would be interesting. I would love to be able to know what they think, or why they act the way they do. I always wanted to be a psychologist so I could talk to them, but not exactly be friends with them.

I grew up with a narcissistic father. It's not a good thing, it hurts even now. Narcissistic people have a tendency to put everyone around them so that they feel better about themselves. Sure it would be great to study them but to be/idolize them is going a bit far since that is exactly what they want.

• Stoic.

They are in there own Little way. I would love to study them too, perhaps what moves them to do what they do. Many of them have a big reason and it just take people like you and me to understand their problems. Go for it, it would be a great choice.

Source(s): Scorpionic.

It's all fine and okay when you philosophize about it. But when it comes to reality, it's not a good thing. Maybe you need to learn the hard way by socialization with some of these people.

• ___

Personally, I disagree. In my book, if you want to be cool, try lending a hand and making a difference, preferably not a nasty one.

I do not agree. Dilettante sociopaths who watch Dexter for tips are f--king pathetic.

• they are not cool to know personally. Keep your distance from these people. Do not underestimate how ****** up they are.

Source(s): know some personally

I do not agree

That is obviously why they are categorized in such a way.

• Jesere

you are most likely one or the other then

nah not really, all they think about is themselves