What do you believe will happen on May 21st 2011?

I'm an Atheist, have been for some time. I don't believe in anything Christians or any other religions say but only to some extent. For example there is still a part of me that wants there to be an afterlife but now the concept seems silly to me. Anyway I ramble on, I don't believe in all the doomsday... show more I'm an Atheist, have been for some time. I don't believe in anything Christians or any other religions say but only to some extent. For example there is still a part of me that wants there to be an afterlife but now the concept seems silly to me. Anyway I ramble on, I don't believe in all the doomsday theories and rapture and stuff but it always makes me wonder what if it did happen and I scare myself. It's sort of the same with 2012. So I'm asking Atheists and others who believe in God but don't worship him 24/7 to answer my question and give me your opinions so I don't feel so alone.
Update: Please no nutcases. I'll respect you if you respect me.