Can I use an SD memory card to upload photos on my printer to a website?

My Compaq PC doesn't have any memory card slots, but my all-in-one Epson printer does. Can I insert an SD memory card into my printer's memory card slot to upload photos to a website without printing the photos contained in my memory card?

Favorite Answer

Yes you will need to put the card into your printer then open it via computer then save it to my photos and name it web photos then below that make them jpeg then save.

If the web sight gives you the option to load photos use that then open the my photos and then the web photos then open this should load all the photos that are in that folder to web page

• sohaib

there is too many photos on the reminiscence card. as an occasion, I took my reminiscence card to Wal-Mart to get photos progressed some months in the past, and their laptop does not load my photos because of the fact there have been nicely over 500 on the reminiscence card.

stick the card in the slot and see if it pops up as an external drive in your operating system.

I know I can't do it with my Canon AIO , can only print from the card.