Bob Dylan ♪ asked in HealthOptical · 1 decade ago

Do you prefer eye glasses or contacts?

Reading glasses for me.

• Regwah
    Favorite Answer

Reading glasses, often combined with a magnifying glass.

• ?

Glasses. Have worn contacts also but prefer glasses. Been wearing them for 30 years.

• Ron

When I was younger I preferred contacts. Now, I just wear glasses.

it's depend on the face shape and the glasses type or contacts color so best thing to do go with a friend who has a good taste and he\she can help you because he\she will look at you when you choose some thing and tell you if it's suit you or not

Glasses. I have had them for 52 years!!! Contacts did not work for me

• ?

I wore Contacts for many Years. I listened to my Eye Surgeon, she told me I could wear Contacts, but she told me to let her know when they became uncomfortable. That day happened in 1992, I have been back in bifocal glasses since.

contacts, you can see everything without the rims of the glasses being in the way. :) And they look better sometimes.

Reading glasses for me too....!!

tricky stuff. research using the search engines. just that could actually help!

contacts!