Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bob Dylan ♪ asked in HealthOptical · 1 decade ago

Do you prefer eye glasses or contacts?

Reading glasses for me.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Reading glasses, often combined with a magnifying glass.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Glasses. Have worn contacts also but prefer glasses. Been wearing them for 30 years.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

When I was younger I preferred contacts. Now, I just wear glasses.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's depend on the face shape and the glasses type or contacts color so best thing to do go with a friend who has a good taste and he\she can help you because he\she will look at you when you choose some thing and tell you if it's suit you or not

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Glasses. I have had them for 52 years!!! Contacts did not work for me

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I wore Contacts for many Years. I listened to my Eye Surgeon, she told me I could wear Contacts, but she told me to let her know when they became uncomfortable. That day happened in 1992, I have been back in bifocal glasses since.

• 1 decade ago

contacts, you can see everything without the rims of the glasses being in the way. :) And they look better sometimes.

• 1 decade ago

Reading glasses for me too....!!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

tricky stuff. research using the search engines. just that could actually help!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

contacts!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.