Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

can u still find this kind of girl ? ...( in marriage and divorce )?

WHO ...

-- has good character & believes in sacrificing for her hub's ( == which is also her ) family and believes in the value of a loving family

-- who does not change her character or agenda once her immigration agenda comes close to fulfillment ( if there is any )

-- who lays down her agenda very clearly before marriage ..and does not double speak behind ..i love u and care 4 u ..line. and then sticks to whatever she says.

-- does not change to her "other side of wife" personality once kids are born...in finding a new bed-mate so that she can divorce, get full spousal and child support ( after seeking custody from a super discriminatory family court ) , and then later claim even more money from mr obama's subsidies for single mothers....

-- who does not chance upon the opportunity of "legal extortion " and terrorism as a way to take revenge on her hub - by making false allegations , getting take restraining orders and cutting the hubs wallet like == ( wallet/ 4)

-- who stays with her hub through thick and thin and does not ridicule him publicly , for supporting Republican ideology - GWB's War on islamic terrorism , anti- abortion and more, even if her views may not agree ( which her hub understands and respects )

WHERE ....? Thailand, Nepal , Vietnam.......

P.S. Blonde's / Feminist women...stay away from this Q if you think its opportunity to scorn / taunt or you think I am tramping on your rights - enslaving you ..ya da ya

This Q is not meant to rant or insult. I genuinely mean to search for one . If you think this Q is one such , then please pass. Save yourself sometime. ..and if you just did ..don't even mention so in this answer. I don't need to hear that.

@ the woman who'd say India : I think I listened to you already before you replied and now i am in a bitter divorce. I can tell you it USE to be India. But legal terrorism and gender discrimination in india knows no global bounds.

498a : woman makes false dowry case. Man & his fam are arrested. No proof needed. Then the money extortion starts to squash 498a petition. Lawyers, politician, social workers, feminists, police ... vultures on NRI"s

Domestic Violence Act In India: ONLY Woman can suffer from DV . Men are immune from it. A married woman has the right to bring a bf in her hub's home and sleep with him.

Renuka Chaudhary Chod ree did this.

www.498a.org - if you want to know more abt Indian wome

@ "ooops, almost answered but I am a blonde."......NP..what kinda reading glasses d'ya like ..maam?

.S. Blonde's / Feminist women...stay away from this Q " IF"you think .....

then please pass. Save yourself sometime. ..and if you just did ..don't even mention so in this answer. I don't need to hear that.

Favorite Answer

ooops, almost answered but I am a blonde.

Wow! I might say that you are looking for a perfect woman that can do everything and at the same time sound like a slave love. Either your looking for a true love or looking for Asian woman who can be with you and will not complain nor say something that will not offend you. I think you don't have a personal problem not having issue. How about think this through and maybe be kind. Only my personal opinion. Good luck! God bless!!!