How would I find out prison records of prison trustys at Parchman prison in Mississippi?

8 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Probably depends on the time frame...

    From FAQ.....

    "How can I find out if someone has been sentenced to the Mississippi Department of Corrections?

    Click on Inmate Search to search for active inmates.

    Click on MS Parole Board parolee search to search for active parolees.

    For all others contact the MDOC Records Department at 601-933-2889"

    From the MS State Archives Catalog results search of the word Parchman

    Mind you they may not be available on the internet, so also check "Digital Archives"

  • 5 years ago


    Source(s): All Records Search Database -
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    This Site Might Help You.


    How would I find out prison records of prison trustys at Parchman prison in Mississippi?

    Source(s): find prison records prison trustys parchman prison mississippi:
  • 4 years ago

    Parchman Inmate Search

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at

    Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

    You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    The problem is, you lied to the authorities and it is up to them what happens. If it is not a penalty issue, then court and prison are not considered. What is considered is your travel. You might be barred from travel or you could be expelled from the country. And yes, anything that the authorities do to you is put on your record. But, what can be done with that record can only be used against you if you have another episode of lieing to the authorities about your age. By lieing to the travel police, you place yourself in the terrorist category.

  • 10 years ago

    CyndisList Prisons and Outlaws section has a number of good resources.

    In addition, Ancestry has a number of articles you can read without a subscription. I used the search term "prison"

  • 5 years ago

    Criminal Record Search Database :

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.