If WWE uses her right can Eve be the next big thing?

I see alot of potential in her. She is a really good wrestler, nice style & look.

Maybe a change to the entrance theme, something more edgier to get the crowd pumped, & possibly a heel turn or a more dramatic storyline. I like whats happening between her & Cole, I think it'll lead to something good. I hope WWE begins to care about the diva's divison after WM b/c I see alot of promise in Eve, Gail, Alicia & Kelly. What do you think?

BQ: Which would you rather see at Extreme Rules? (ONLY FROM THESE CHOICES)

Im not including Kong for a reason, so dont mention her.

- Eve v. Natalya v. Lay-Cool (Ladder Match)

- Beth Phoenix v. Tamina (Santino & Kozlov as ref/ Lumber Jack Match)

- Alicia Fox v. McCool v. Layla v. Beth Phoenix v. Melina v. Gail Kim v. Eve v. Kelly

(Elimination 8-Pack Challenge)

Favorite Answer

I see a lot of potential in her too. She is hot, talented in the ring, and on the mic. The entrance music doesn't appeal to me. I think WWE knows that the divas division sucks and they are making it worse by having Cole interrupt. But I loved what happened between the two this past Monday. She finally shut Cole up.

I hope they make the divas division meaningful again. I find it hard to believe there are still some women who want to be WWE divas because they aren't really being put into storylines. It feels like the top divas are always feuding with someone different each month. There is no buildup to any of the divas matches because they only give them 2 minutes of wrestling and 3 minutes of mic time max. I find it annoying and I hope Vince opens his eyes and realizes that we want the divas in meaningful matches and storylines, not meaningless and degrading bikini contests, pillows fights, etc.

BQ: Eve vs. Natalya vs. Lay-Cool in a ladder match. I was happy when the WWE announced a table match at TLC 2010 because they were doing something different. The divas are not weak, they can take the bumps. But I think the only reason WWE did that was to compete with the Mickie vs. Tara Steel Cage match in TNA. :/

Anyways, I think a ladder match would be perfect. This is Extreme Rules after all. This would also be a HUGE improvement from the "Extreme Makeover Match" last year or whatever the heck it was.

Source(s): The Killswitch Will Be Engaged In 8 Days.

Actually and honestly she can be, shes got looks, she can do the same flashy moves just enough to get by, shes got a great body too but in all reality she has noooo charisma. Sure she can be given a good storyline and triumph the bad guys but in my eyes she just can't deliver wut it is that makes a "next big thing". I have absolutely nothing against her but this is just the way I feel towards Miss Eve Torres.

(Elimination 8-Pack Challenge)

I agree with Beth Pheonix, the first match is unrealistic.

Ummm, Yeah, I think she could be the next big thing, but she gotta be in a good storyline

BQ - Alicia Fox v. McCool v. Layla v. Beth Phoenix v. Melina v. Gail Kim v. Eve v. Kelly

(Elimination 8-Pack Challenge)

• stayer

a million)maximum more desirable: Kelly Kelly 2)Least more desirable: Rosa Mendes 3)perfect Face: Mickie James 4)perfect Heel: Maryse 5)perfect Powerhouse: Beth Pheonix 6)perfect extreme Flyer: Gail Kim 7)next massive megastar: Eve Torres 8)maximum Underrated: Katie Lea Burchill 9)maximum Overpushed: Michelle Mccool 10)destiny corridor Of Famer: Beth Pheonix The Glamazon and Mickie James

Eve the next big thing? Nah she isn't that good!

BQ: Well I'd like to see the ladder match but Eve Torres wouldn't be able to compete in a ladder match and I don't think Layla can do that either.