Don't we all join Lyengar in asking Donna Karan to stop the unholy practice of using rabbit fur in clothes.?

NEW DELHI (AFP) – Celebrated Indian yoga master B.K.S. Iyengar has written to US celebrity fashion designer Donna Karan calling on her to stop using rabbit fur in her clothes, a statement said. Ninety-two-year-old Iyengar said he was urging Karan to join other top fashion designers -- including Calvin Klein,... show more NEW DELHI (AFP) – Celebrated Indian yoga master B.K.S. Iyengar has written to US celebrity fashion designer Donna Karan calling on her to stop using rabbit fur in her clothes, a statement said.

Ninety-two-year-old Iyengar said he was urging Karan to join other top fashion designers -- including Calvin Klein, Stella McCartney, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger -- who do not use fur in their designs.

"As a yoga practitioner, may I request you, on behalf of myself and my friends from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India, to take a stand against using the fur of animals that is removed by the cruelest killing methods," Iyengar said in a letter.