Exchanged student programs ? ?

I want to be an exchanged student and I'm gonna talk to my parents about it. Is there any good exchanged student programs?

Best Answer

Ya for sure, Im actually on an exchange program right now in college. I dont know where your living but I go to school in New Jersey and im studying in Denmark right now. I went to my international office at school and they showed me global e^3 which was a big help. You should totally take advantage of any program you can because so far its been so awesome Ive been here for 2 months and have another 3 to go. So the link is http://globale3.studioabroad.com/ But id suggest to go to your school and ask for your international office. Hope you go.

Peace

For high schools there are exchanges for the summer, a semester, or even a school year. Some of the most well known programs are Rotary, AFS, YFU, ASSE, etc... Different companies offer different countries for different prices and different forms of support, and some have scholarships for different things, so it's best to look into it, ask questions and see which would fit you the best. Never go with a program called Two Worlds United, because it's a scam.

If you're looking for a college exchange most universities offer programs to sister institutions in other countries.