who do u like more getzlaf or perry?

i want perry on my team if i have to choose. i just really like him for lots of reasons

Best Answer

Corey Perry. He is having an amazing year. I've said this before but this season he reminds me of Darren McCarty out on the ice. He puts up points, and puts up goals, but also fights and gets underneath the opponents skin. I used to really dislike him, and I'm not trying to sound like a homer or anything but when the Ducks played the Wings earlier this year, he could have just hit Datsyuk in a nasty or bad way, but instead he challenged him to a fight, and the fight was good, even, and fair. No cheapshots, or anything. I have gained a lot more respect for Perry after that.

Source(s): Red Wings Fan :o)

No Selanne option? I've liked the guy for many years. He's 40, and playing like he's in his 20s. He's been Mr. Clutch for the Ducks in the past two months, with 4 game tying goals in the last 3 minutes of the game. If I had to pick between the two you named, I'd say Getzlaf. I don't know, I just like him better than Perry.

Perry is a better hitter, a better defensive player, and a better goal scorer. All Getzlaf has Perry on is playmaking. Plus, Perry is a prick, which is a good thing in hockey, like it or not.

I'll take Perry, who has been one of the best players in the NHL this year, and imo a strong MVP candidate.

• ALYSSA

I just love both of these guys...they are wonderful players and good guys....they are pretty funny as well...I am really glad that they play on my team and that they represented Canada last year...but I gotta choose Perry cos he is my second most favourite player

Source(s): Go Ducks Go Sharks

Getzlaf all the way, Perrys a ***** who won't even take off his helmet when he fights.

i like Corey Perry more. i watched him when he used to play for the London Knights. hes a really good player with lots of skill.

None. I hate the Ducks and everything about the franchise. I've hated him since their expansion in 1993, and I still hate them now.

I'll take Gold.