Is this an attack on atheism or a true commentary?

Steve Martin 's performance of the Atheist Song. Do they really have no songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWA1A9X...
Update: Ono issued a statement the next day, saying "There is no funeral for John," ending it with the words, "John loved and prayed for the human race. Please pray the same for him.'' Who was John praying to ? John Lennon worshiped himself and at one point thought he was Jesus Christ reincarnated. He was a wife beater... show more Ono issued a statement the next day, saying "There is no funeral for John," ending it with the words, "John loved and prayed for the human race. Please pray the same for him.'' Who was John praying to ?
John Lennon worshiped himself and at one point thought he was Jesus Christ reincarnated. He was a wife beater and tried to strangle one of his mistresses so he is hardly a poster boy for any belief or non belief system.. He is quoted as saying Imagine was more of an attack on religion and not an attack on God. Look into mysticism and what is referred to as the inner life rather than the outer life within Christianity.Losing My Religion is one atheist penned song no one mentioned.
I thought the song was hilarious and the concept that so much art and music has been inspired by God delights me.
Thanks for your answers.