Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

POLL: Have you ever been to West Virginia?

Almost Heaven... West Virginiaaaaa... Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Riverrrr...

Life is Old There, Older than the Trees...

BQ: Sing some lyrics of this song back to me :)

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been through there

Younger than the mountains, blowin' like a breeze.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Oscar has dragged up arguments that i've got been listening to and refuting for some years. Th creation of the recent state admittedly in contact slightly felony fancy-footwork, even though if it complied with the Constitutional standards. Jack has the final answer! As for why they did not reunite after the war, even though if the two states had needed to, there is not any Constitutional provision for merging 2 states into one.

• 10 years ago

Nope, never. I'm in the Blue Ridge Mountains right now though, but I'm in NC.

• 10 years ago

Yes! My family hails from W.V.; and I highly advise not going there unless biscuits run in your veins, as they have Biscuit World where you can purchase your backwoods-self a 1lb biscuit. lol. Seriously though, great state, lots to see if you dig the country. Nice folks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Not exactly, but I was conceived there while my parents were on holiday. My dad was working in Washington DC at the time, but they came home to England when my mum found out she was pregnant.

Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes =]

• 10 years ago

Yes.

• Moi
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Never.

BQ: John Denver, right? Country road take me home to the place I belong....That's all I remember.

• 10 years ago

Yes I have nice place and nice people however I can't sing sorry.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I thought you said something about Western Virgins...

• 10 years ago

yes, drove through there last fall to see my brother at college in va

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.