Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

POLL: Have you ever been to West Virginia?

Almost Heaven... West Virginiaaaaa... Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Riverrrr...

Life is Old There, Older than the Trees...

BQ: Sing some lyrics of this song back to me :)

• Mrs H
    Favorite Answer

I've been through there

Younger than the mountains, blowin' like a breeze.

Oscar has dragged up arguments that i've got been listening to and refuting for some years. Th creation of the recent state admittedly in contact slightly felony fancy-footwork, even though if it complied with the Constitutional standards. Jack has the final answer! As for why they did not reunite after the war, even though if the two states had needed to, there is not any Constitutional provision for merging 2 states into one.

Nope, never. I'm in the Blue Ridge Mountains right now though, but I'm in NC.

Yes! My family hails from W.V.; and I highly advise not going there unless biscuits run in your veins, as they have Biscuit World where you can purchase your backwoods-self a 1lb biscuit. lol. Seriously though, great state, lots to see if you dig the country. Nice folks.

Not exactly, but I was conceived there while my parents were on holiday. My dad was working in Washington DC at the time, but they came home to England when my mum found out she was pregnant.

Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes =]

Yes.

• Moi

Never.

BQ: John Denver, right? Country road take me home to the place I belong....That's all I remember.

Yes I have nice place and nice people however I can't sing sorry.

I thought you said something about Western Virgins...

yes, drove through there last fall to see my brother at college in va