Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

What if WWE had booked WrestleMania 23 like this? (Would it have been better)?

I liked 23 becasue it was the first WrestleMania I ordered on Pay Per View.

But it wasn't the first WrestleMania I saw.

What if they had booked it like this:

1. Six Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk

2. Singles Match for United States Championship

Chris Benoit (c) vs. Monetl Vantavious Porter (MVP)

3. Singles Match for Women's Championship

Melina (c) vs. Ashley Massaro

4. Singles Match: "Battle of the Billionaires" Trump vs. McMahon" Loser gets there head shaved

King Booker (representing Vince McMahon) w/Queen Sharmell vs. Bobby Lashley (representing Donald Trump) w/ Stone Cold as Special Guest referee.

(Booker T would have been a better opponent fr Lashley instead of Umaga)

5. Eight Man Tag Team Match

The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, Kevin Thorn and Marcus Cor Von) vs. ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Sandman, Sabu)

6. Singles Match

Umaga w/Armando Allejabdro Estrada vs. Rey Mysterio

(If I remember Mysterio came back in Early January of 2007 but Umaga re-injured him in a segment on SmackDown)

7. Singles Match

Randy Orton vs, Edge

(Remember they broke up in May, 2007 but what if they broke up leading to WrestleMania 23, I wanted this match to happen at 23 but it didn't)

8. Singles Match for World Heavyweight Championship (Interpromotional Match)

Batista(c) vs, Shawn Michaels

9. Singles Match for WWE Championship (Interpromotional Match)

John Cena(c) vs. The Undertaker (2007 Royal Rumble Match Winner)

Would this have been a better matchard on to see and should WWE have booked the card this way.

I know a long time has passed but it is really one of those "What if" Questions.

Your thoughts?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

The only match that was not good on that would be the Umaga vs Rey Mysterio one but otherwise great but it would of been better if it was Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs the Hardys for the wwe tag titles

• b.t.
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I actually thought Wrestlemania 23 was the one of the best ever. But I would have a few changes. Most of yours are good except I would have had it like this:

Money In The Bank:

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs Finlay vs Johnny Nitro vs CM Punk vs Mr. Kennedy.

Singles Match for United States Championship

Chris Benoit (c) vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Singles Match for Women's Championship

Melina (c) vs. Ashley Massaro vs Mickie James

Singles Match: "Battle of the Billionaires" Trump vs. McMahon" Loser gets there head shaved

King Booker (representing Vince McMahon) w/Queen Sharmell vs. Bobby Lashley (representing Donald Trump) w/ Stone Cold as Special Guest referee.

Sounds like a pretty good match actually.

Eight Man Tag Team Match

The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, Kevin Thorn and Marcus Cor Von) vs. ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Sandman, Sabu)

This match would've been terrible anyway.

Singles Match

Randy Orton vs, Edge

Two heels ? Maybe if one became more of face.

John Cena(c) vs Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship)

Voted Match of the Year by a magazine which I cannot remember.

Batista(c) vs Batista (World Heavyweight Championship)

Voted Match of the Year by another magazine which I believe was PWI.

• kellen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

particularly........does not sound undesirable. i might like to make sure Punk carry the call that long yet I doubt he will. Even nevertheless i'm confident that's greater effective than something WWE ingenious will arise with. and that i'm certainly one of those adult adult males that rather plenty dislikes maximum of WWE's judgements yet watch because of the fact i've got been doing so for sixteen years.

• 9 years ago

Baring in my mind all the other guys that post abysmal cards on here and then think they are actually good, this is honestly a very solid card.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

like it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.