Theorem: Homer Simpson Theorem?

Known: God is creator and ruler of the universe. He has also power over nature. To prove: God doesn't exist i.e. God has power over and ruler of universal truth which is part of nature and ruler of the universal laws. proof: If God exists, 1=0 since through logic, reason and truth 1≠ 0 (since... show more Known: God is creator and ruler of the universe. He has also power over nature.

To prove: God doesn't exist i.e. God has power over and ruler of universal truth which is part of nature and ruler of the universal laws.

proof: If God exists, 1=0

since through logic, reason and truth 1≠ 0

(since 1=1through logic, reason and truth, of which you must understand to be human)

since truth, reason and logic cannot be ruled over by God

God cannot exist

This is what I mean if you don't understand. Mathematics is Proof through Logic and Reason. Science is based on theories. Mathematics used in these theories. It is used to support the theory. Let theory says one thing. Through logic and reason of this assumption, mathematics can say the theory in another way.

Now that we know the difference, I can now say that this isn't a theory, but Proof (Theorem) I name the Homer Simpson Theorem (see sources for reason of name).

What I've shown is that this universe could be created by the one you call 'GOD'. However, he/she (GOD) couldn't be over logic and reason, since it's not logic and against reason. Therefore, they aren't really "Yahweh" since they can't define logic. ("it" can't make 1+1=3 as it's against reason)

Therefore Yahweh never has and never will be "GOD"

Q.E.D.

Sources: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP4NxwOeeAU&feature=related