Is my mom cheating? how to tell my dad?

This all happened when my mom got a new blackberry phone. I could tell you in more detail but my question got deleted I think..? - On the new phone my brother and I found a message from an unknown number. In it said, "I hate seeing you every blue moon. - Now my mom locks her phone, keeps it in her bra,... show more This all happened when my mom got a new blackberry phone. I could tell you in more detail but my question got deleted I think..?

- On the new phone my brother and I found a message from an unknown number. In it said, "I hate seeing you every blue moon.
- Now my mom locks her phone, keeps it in her bra, saying she "cannot hear it". We ask her, "if there is nothing on that phone to worry about, why not show us?" and her reply is always, "It's none of your business".
- She locked the phone when my dad asked to see it.
- She says she is going to meetings, but they last for hours longer than she says they end.
- She bought KY Jelly, and my brother found the hiding spot. She went to a meeting the next day, and it was gone.
- We went to a vacation and she sent a text message while hiding her phone below her thigh, "I wanan be in your arms again. Seeing you once everywhile is not enough. I <3 YOU!!!!".
- My mom always exits out of Internet browsers when I walk into the room.
- Her Verizon Wireless phone messaging is passworded with a credit card # and her password.
- She locks her phone, and yells and grabs then phone for when we reach for it.
- She was caught looking at a "How to not get caught cheating" browser while my sister pulled up history.
- Yesterday I saw her reading a book, in a book store, named, "The truth about Cheating".
- We think the guy she is cheating with is a mexican because his name is (a common mexican name) and he was on a group she was involved in with the "meetings". And that is the text message we saw her texting to. So she is always talking about mexican traditions 24/7 as if you wanted to be one.
- She is always insulting our dad behind his back saying, "He looks like a grand-pa" "He is ridicilous"
- My dad's parents just passed away leaving some money to my dad. My mom lost her job, and doesn't even LOOK for a job. I think she is just staying until my dad runs out and she will leave him?
- She owes my dad ALOT ALOT of money.
- She doesn't give a **** about my brother, my sister, or myself.
- Everytime my dad tells a joke you can completely tell she is fake laughing. Possibly to act like the love is still there?

Please help! I need to know if this is clear evidence she is cheating! If so, how do I deal with this? Tell my dad, confront my mom? Should I call the "Cheaters" television show? Please help, I will update this with more, "cheater" actions.

-----------------==============--------...
When i tell my dad, he thinks it is a joke and laughs about it.
Update 2: My dad has already had a terrible life with what he has gone through. My mom will lie about it the whole time, she lies all the time. My dad will never believe us. But we can't let this keep happend, or "let nature figure it's way out". She is manipulating my father for all his money, and he is paying her taxes,... show more My dad has already had a terrible life with what he has gone through.
My mom will lie about it the whole time, she lies all the time. My dad will never believe us. But we can't let this keep happend, or "let nature figure it's way out". She is manipulating my father for all his money, and he is paying her taxes, all the house notes, everything!
And if my parents do get a divorce, can I choose to go to my fathers?