Who is your favorite black victoria's secret angel?

Yes, I'm obsessed with VS right now :)

Mixed

Tyra Banks

Selita Ebanks

Emanuela De Paula

Chanel Iman

Full Black

Jessica White

Arlenis Sosa

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 10 years ago

Chanel Iman. Beautiful eyes.

• First thing is Tyra banks is not mixed...but my favs would be Tyra Banks or

Selita Ebanks

• Anonymous
    10 years ago
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Tyra is black but she is less ugly because she's light skinned with green eyes.

• 4 years ago

Dream Angels Heavenly smells relatively, relatively sturdy. it incredibly is musty yet variety of, idk, clean. My gma likes it. Noir smells undesirable, if I bear in mind top. Now i exploit the soaking wet in purple Lotion in "clean & clean" it smells magnificent! clean and clean and a splash flowery. i've got extensively utilized organic Seduction which smells large, yet do not use too plenty, it incredibly is stable. It smells fruity. Dream Angels prefer smells relatively sturdy, it incredibly is addicting. It has variety of a musty scent. Love Spell is likewise relatively sturdy and addicting, yet like organic Seduction it incredibly is relatively stable. it is likewise fruity. My aunt makes use of "large style" and it smells intense-high quality, not my well-liked nonetheless. there's a clean heady scent out, i think of it incredibly is noted as Velvet Amber. It smells undesirable on the commencing up yet once you bypass away it on your dermis it starts to sniff relatively intense-high quality, variety of warmth.

• Love
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Source(s): Tyra Banks has 2 black parents, so she is really a light skinned African American
  • 10 years ago

chanel iman! i would love to be her she is so bubbly and cute

• Lucky
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Tyra's black. She says she's black and her parents are black.

• 10 years ago

none of those are hot, "adriana lima" is much better and prettier

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

miranda kerr.

Source(s): off the top.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.