Gay but falling for my friend...she's a girl?

I'm 19 male.. Lately I have developed feelings for my best friend. I am straight-looking, acting, hate shopping, love to surf, dirtbike, snowboard, HATE clubbing, into cars, baby my BMW like there's no tomorrow, I just kind of think I am more like a guy than my gay brother who is into a lot of stereotypical gay things.

anyways, I am falling for my best friend (I think). she's 19, dropdead gorgeous blonde girl, tiny framed, in a sorority. we went to see a movie the other night and I reached my hand over and held hers, put my other hand on her leg and massaged her. Yeah i was like "whoa, this feels really good....it feels right" we had dinner afterwards and it was an awesome time, just the two of us. guess you could characterize it as a date haha...I have had dirty thoughts about doing it with her, but I don't know if ill be turned on if we kiss. there was this one time in HS i was 17 and she was 16 when we were in my jacuzzi at home and i was giving her a back massage, i was soooo hard i had to hide it haha. I just want to cuddle her up and hold her and watch movies with her, I really think i am falling for this girl. I could easily perform oral on her too (that s a turn on to me with this girl).

so yeah....GAY DUDES, have you had a similar experience? or am I not as gay as I thought i was.

I mean put it this way, if we were cuddling with eachother watching a movie, i'd be hard if we were holding hands, guaranteed. I definitely wouldn't mind going past that point and maybe having her be my first... I've never liked a guy yet either

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If you have never been with a guy, or never liked a guy and don't act gay or do gay "things" and you like a girl chances are YOU ARE NOT GAY. Just because your brother is gay does not make you gay. PEOPLE ARE NOT BORN GAY. It is not GENETICS!

Looks to me that you are definitely not gay you sound like a straight person to me. go for it with your friend and see if you like it xD.

both you and your brother are gay, what are the odds? maybe your bi, try for her

your bi :)