Marijuana--does higher THC levels equal better weed?

Hi. My dealer typically sells me Blue Dream, but recently he just got some stuff called Ramulan. While I'm always pleased with the high Blue Dream gives me, I'm interested in this Ramulan strain as I've never tried it. Doing a quick Google search I found that Blue Dream has THC levels 15-20%, while Ramulan has levels 18-22%. Obviously Ramulan seems as though it'd be better. On the other hand, the reviewer rated Blue Dream's high 9.0 while he only rated Ramulan's high 7.5.

So, in short does higher THC levels equal better weed? Also, if you've tried both of these strains, which one do you prefer? If you've only tried one, what's your experience? Please include details. Remember best answer gets 10 points.

Favorite Answer

A great high equals better weed.

MJ does not impact every person the same. Those %'s are estimates for the strain and not guaranteed. No promised THC % does not equal better weed! I was not impressed with Romulan which is an Indica and I haven't tried Blue Dream which is a Sativa. Again 2 different highs!

Source(s): I know MJ

You propose, in case you do not use marijuana ANYMORE? it is truthfully documented in comedy with reference to the consequences that marijuana have on someone it is composed of the urge to headscarf down extremely a lot of meals when you have "intense" consequently the term "munchies". My guess is you further some greater suitable weight in the time of school or your experimental days and that THC is saved on your fat cells. Time and sturdy meals are the only issues to make it bypass away.