Jace asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 9 years ago

Crazy spring weather in the States?

So, in the last few days, Des Moines has had 70-degrees-and-sunny, thunderstorms, tornadoes, and snow. Gotta love spring. I always hear, "What do you expect, it's Iowa!" when I complain. How's the crazy weather in your neck of the woods? Very curious.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It has been crazy in northern New Jersey. Last week it was near 80 degrees. This week it has snowed 3 days and got 11 inches of snow. It was thundering to during the snow for awhile and now it is 30 degrees and the average temp is 55.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Yes, this crazy weather we are having is perfectly "normal", especially in the Spring and Winter Months.

Air that is gulf coast in origin and makes it way up north to Des Moines is MUCH warmer and humid than air which flows over Canada, which is very cold and dry this time of the year.

Denver Colorado is really weird in the Spring. One day it is Sunny and 75 degrees, and the next day it is cloudy and snowing in the 30's. The next day, the sun returns, and it can be near 60.

• 9 years ago

In phoenix,arizona one day it will be hot and sunny, and the next really cold (50, thats cold for us) and windy. Its very bipolar

• 9 years ago

well i had a tor watch on Wednesday in Western NC very crazy & strange

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

i think i know why. you ever heard of HAARP? well if you havent look it up. what HAARP does is sorta manipulate the weather in someway. heres a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active...

if you read it youll understand better than have me explain

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.